On March 4th at the CU Boulder Law School, there is another great event on Innovation, Intellectual Property, and Entrepreneurship in the Information Industries. The panelists include folks such as:
- Don Elliman – Exec Director of Colorado Office of Economic Development
- Paul Jacobs – CEO of Qualcomm
- David Goodfriend – VP of Echostar
- Richard Green – CEO of Cablelabs
- Don Gips – GVP of Level 3
- Jason Mendelson – Managing Director of Foundry Group
Phil Weiser – who hosts these events – is really on a roll this year.
Also, the transcript on The Entrepreneurial University: What the University of Colorado has to learn from MIT and Stanford is up on the web. Read carefully and learn how 20% and one day out of six can mean the same thing.