« swipe left for tags/categories
swipe right to go back »
Matt Blumberg, the CEO of Return Path, has just put up a post about the new book he’s working on called Startup CEO: A Field Guide to Building and Running Your Company. I’m super excited that this is going to be the fifth book in the Startup Revolution series and the first book not co-written by me.
Matt is an extraordinary CEO who I’ve had the pleasure to work with for a dozen years. We’ve learned a lot from each other and his blog at Only Once (as in – you can only be a first time CEO once, and Matt’s been one for a dozen years) should be reading for any and every CEO. Matt’s now putting effort into creating a definitive book for any CEO – first time or otherwise – of a high growth company.
When I started working on the Startup Revolution books, my goal was to expand it beyond my own writing with a goal of creating a large body of work that had relevance to a wide range of entrepreneurs and durability over the next few decades. Matt’s book is the first of what I hope to be a number of new additions to the series.
The five books in the series are now:
- Startup Communities: Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Your City (Feld) (available now)
- Startup Life: Surviving and Thriving in a Relationship with an Entrepreneur (Feld / Batchelor) (available January 2013, pre-orders now)
- Startup Boards: Reinventing the Board of Directors to Better Support the Entrepreneur (Feld / Ramsinghani) (available summer 2013)
- Startup Metrics: Making Sense of the Numbers in Your Startup (Feld / Levine) (available fall 2013)
- Startup CEO: A Field Guide to Building and Running Your Company (Blumberg) (available in 2013)
Look for a few more additions to the series soon. Matt – welcome aboard the Startup Revolution!