« swipe left for tags/categories
swipe right to go back »
This spring Jason Mendelson and I taught a class called Venture Deals with the Kauffman Fellows Academy. It was a blast so we’ve decided to do it again.
KFA uses NovoEd as their platform. Jason and I spent two days recording videos around our Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist explaining each section and going deeper with Q&A. The course is a MOOC that includes significant Q&A that I participated in throughout the course, along with a weekly Google Hangout covering different topics.
Some of the reviews from the course kind of say it all:
- “It’s one thing to read a book, blog, article, etc about venture deals but the process of assignments with a team is like doing a virtual reality journey – you feel as if you are actually pitching a VC. Can’t compare this to reading an article.”
- “Team based, good chance to interact with other students”
- “The quality of the video content, as it complemented the book, was fantastic.”
- “Straight forward approach to learning about VC deals “
- “A course at a university would have charged $2,000 to $3,000 and likely not have the caliber of instructors.”
- “These Google Hangouts are priceless and Brad Feld has been outstanding on this course.”
- “The Venture Deals class is awesome because it bridges the trust deficit between Founders and VC’s”
Sign up for the course now – it’ll be running from June 16th to August 2nd. Use the discount code 2VD20 to get 20% off the price of the course.