« swipe left for tags/categories
swipe right to go back »
My friends at Slice of Lime are growing. If you don’t know them, they are a local Boulder company that we use for a bunch of UX / UI / web stuff for ourselves and a number of companies we invest in.
If you are a Senior UX person looking for a new gig, go apply now. Following is more info on Slice of Lime and the position.
We’re a 11+ year old business that specializes in creating marketing websites and user interface design for web apps and mobile apps. We work with a wide range of clients including technology startups and big brands. We’re consistantly recognized as one of the fastest growing companies and top ten in our industry in Boulder.
We’re looking for an individual that can:
- Interact directly with a client and be accountable for managing their own project schedule and deliverables
- Run meetings and present / defend your strategy and design work
- Create strategy documents such as personas, information architecture, user paths, and wireframes
- Create high-end design work suitable for both marketing websites as well as web and mobile applications
- Collaborate well with other Slice of Limers
We practice agile methodologies with our UX/UI work and have fine tuned our process to work seamlessly with our clients’ internal or external development teams.
Slice of Lime offers a great work environment with a focus on “creating amazing experiences” for our clients and ourselves. We offer wonderful health insurance, a generous vacation plan, $500 to spend on work-releated materials and gear every 6 months, and a competitive salary. We’re located in the heart of downtown Boulder and can’t wait to meet the new member of our team. We hope it’s you!