Or were you recently fired or laid off? Or are you an analyst (especially someone in the typical two year pre-business school programs) at a consulting firm that hates your job? One of my investments – Zynga – is hiring like crazy and wants to talk to you – we’ve hired a few folks like you and they’ve worked out great. The job spec follows – if you are interested email your resume to [email protected].
Zynga’s Product Manager will be responsible for creating a list of features to one of our hit games! This person will have to work independently to provide a detailed roadmap on the implementation process. The implementation process should include designing, executing, and optimizing the feature(s).They’ll own the outcome of these new features by working with our talented team of engineers to get the features implemented.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- Strong passion for games
- Strong organizational and analytical skills & attention to detail
- BA/BS degree – CS/EE/Engineering degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development OR another extremely analytical workplace!
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Passion for writing product specifications, white papers
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus, especially in social networking
And – if you need someone high level in your mafia, I’m now level 163 – just friend me on Facebook with “mafia wars” in the subject.