« swipe left for tags/categories
swipe right to go back »
Ah – the bipolar nature of the web. Today’s daily reading includes some humor and some lessons, all rolled into one (or five).
- Fear: it’ll make you shit your pants: Thanks for the image Andy.
- Hiring; and Personal Responsibility: Everyone is hiring. Jud Valeski – the CTO/co-founder of Gnip has some points of view. Oh – and they are hiring awesome software developers in Boulder and San Francisco that like to work inside the web pipes.
- Fantasy: My almost daily dose of xkcd made me smile. It’s like many of my dreams – there’s fire, death, and irrational behavior usually involving guns and car chases.
- How to be a TechStar, Part 1: What I wish I had known at the beginning: This year’s TechStars program officially started yesterday. I was at part of orientation last (including the what do you suck at part) and am psyched to work with this year’s crop of TechStars. Rob Johnson – the founder of Eventvue – tells what he wishes he had known a year ago.
- Grandpa: My partner Seth has a lovely post up about his grandpa, career paths, and letting life take you where it will. My grandfather also passed away about five years ago and I miss him dearly whenever I think of him. He was the first entrepreneur I ever knew and I learned an enormous amount from him, especially about seizing the moment and doing what you want to do.
Now – would someone tell all the clouds and rain in Boulder to relocate back to Seattle?