« swipe left for tags/categories
swipe right to go back »
If you are in Boulder on February 21st and interested in blogging and RSS, the Boulder Software Club is putting on an event at Cooley Godward’s offices at 380 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 900 in Broomfield. The panelists are Howard Kaushansky (Umbria CEO), Greg Reinacker (NewsGator CTO), and Seth Levine (Mobius Venture Capital). Paul Gross from Cooley Godward is moderating.
They’ll be covering the following topics:
- How can a company use the blogosphere to measure the buzz about itself and its competitors?
- Why RSS instead of e-mail – isn’t it just the same thing? Isn’t this just for bloggers?
- How have other companies used the blogosphere effectively?
- What are typical use-cases of RSS applied to the enterprise, what types of products are available to facilitate these use-cases and how do I get started?
- RSS sounds like another bubble – lots of companies getting funded that do something with RSS. Is there a business model in RSS and has there been too much investment here?
- Should my company have a blog?
If you are interested, RSVP to email@example.com or call 303–642–7168.